Products and Services
Installing CleanCut™ bathtub accessibility products provides an easy, safe, more affordable bathtub accessibility alternative for
the fast-growing aging population across Canada. You can add this service to your existing business or build a new business featuring
Imperial Bathrooms, Canada’s only distributor of the patented CleanCut™ line of bathtub accessibility products,
is proud to announce that we now offer one-on-one hands on tub cutout training at our location in Whitby, Ontario. All training is
conducted by a professional installer with over twelve years of installation, advertising, and sales experience! Our goal is to make
your existing or new company prepared to be successful in all aspects of the tub cutting business.
Give us a call at 1-855-707-9777
to discuss available training dates. Cost of our single day training program is $1795 + 13% HST paid at the time of booking
by Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
**All training classes are held on weekends!
** Due to high demand a 25% cancellation
fee will be charged if you fail to cancel within 14 business days of your scheduled training class.
• Customized one-on-one training to best serve the varying needs of your company.
• Installation of a CleanCut Step™ kit from beginning to end. You'll be cutting a steel or acrylic tub with the tools we have on site!
• Detailed installation tool list.
• Measuring caliper to assist in accurately measuring your customer's tubs to assist in ordering the correct CleanCut™ product.
• Detailed overview of the 9-part video installation series and discussion about key aspects of the videos.
• Printed copy of the CleanCut™ product installation and measuring guides.
• In depth working knowledge of all four CleanCut™ products.
• Sales and marketing strategies you can use to help kick start your new service.
• Tricks of the trade from the ONLY authorized CleanCut™ Canadian Distributor.
• Two CleanCut Step™ Kits (1 medium and 1 large white) a $1600+ CAD value.
• Your company will be placed on our "Find a Local Installer" look-up tool on our website so customers can find you directly.
• Training classes are customized to meet your needs, expect at least eight hours of instruction time plus lunch.
• Access to all 4 Award-Winning CleanCut™ Products.
• Technical support from an experienced CleanCut™ Installer. When training classes end we will still be here to support you.
• No Franchise Fee or Royalties.
• No Minimum Orders.
• No Inventory Minimums.